The power of restoration through Our Lord Jesus Christ will empower you to develop and restore strong relationships with God, others and self.
Our ministry brings HEALING to ALL who are READY for POSITIVE change. Change in your own life and the lives of your loved ones!
Our ministry applies worship, group settings, accountability partners, and sponsorship to guide you through the process to FREEDOM; freedom from ANY and ALL of life's hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Celebrate Recovery is a great ministry for all who are willing to change their current situation! Total and complete confidentiality and anonymity are required and strictly enforced. Our program utilizes the 8 Road to Recovery Principles, based on the Beatitudes found in Matthews 5:3-11 along with a 12-Step process, which includes the Biblical comparison of each of the twelve steps. We share life experiences, strengths, victories, and hopes with one another as we all grow in Christ together. We utilize the Biblical principles of conviction, conversion, surrender, confession, restitution, prayer, quiet time, witnessing and helping one another to gain FREEDOM from ALL kinds of addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. Just some examples of these behaviors are co-dependency, overeating, shopping addiction, relationship addiction, dysfunction from abuse, sexual compulsions, drug and/or alcohol addiction.
Celebrate Recovery Meetings are held at Sequoia Church 1050 S. Union Road Manteca, CA 95337
Our Celebrate Recovery Ministry Leader is Steve Willson
If you have questions…
MEN-Please Call Steve at 209.275.2205
WOMEN-Please Call Rebecca at 209.922.1991
You can also call the church office at 209.823.2089
We provide carefully screened childcare workers to care for your little ones while you are at the meetings.
Please join us at 6:00pm the last Thursday of EVERY month for a potluck dinner and fellowship just prior to our 7:00pm meeting.
If you would like to get plugged in to service with this ministry:
MEN-Please contact Steve at 209.275.2205
WOMEN-Please contact Rebecca at 209.922.1991
1. Realize that I am NOT God: I admit that I am powerless to control my tendency to do the wrong thing and my life is unmanageable. (Matthew 5:3)
2. Earnestly believe that God exists, that I matter to Him, and that He has the power to help me recover. (Matthew 5:4)
3. Consciously choose to commit all my life and will to Christ's care and control (Matthew 5:5)
4. Openly examine and confess all my faults to God, to myself, and to someone I trust. (Matthew 5:8)
5. Voluntarily submit to every change God wants to make in my life and humbly ask Him to remove my character defects. "Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires." (Matthew 5:6)
6. Evaluate all my relationships; Offer forgiveness to those who have hurt me and make amends for harm I have done to others except when to do so would harm them or others. (Matthew 5:9)
7. Reserve a daily time with God for self examination, Bible readings and prayer in order to know God and His will for my life and to gain the power to follow His will.
8. Yield myself to God to be used to bring this Good News to others, both by my example and by my words. (Matthew 5:10)